What is this?
This site is a low-maintenance way for friends to participate in a Superbowl box pool together online.
What isn't this?
This is not a gambling web site.
How does it work?
1. When you create a game, you are given two links:
- A "Game Link", which is how you will share your game with others
- A "Member Link" which identifies you as the game owner and allows you to manage the game
2. When somebody joins your game, they too are given a "Member Link" via which they will access the game
3. Game members (and owner) select their boxes (before a game starts)
4. How a game is run beyond that is up to the game owner, but more functionality is coming! Stay tuned!
That's it! There's no sign-up required. No username or password to remember!
This is very much a hobby project for me, but I am committed to delivering functionality as planned and per your feedback. Some items on my backlog:
- Allow games to be locked (no more selections)
- Randomize the X & Y axis values (0-9) upon locking a game
- Send welcome email upon creating/joining a game (so that links are not so easily lost)
- Integrate with NCAA/NFL games to sync team names and start times
- Build a proper UI (if you are interested in this part, please email me)